After church (because I definitely didn't have time before!) I tried to get a couple of cute pictures of Bridger...you have to have those cute posed Easter pictures, right?! Anyway, let's just say that two year olds just aren't that into having their pictures taken. First of all, he has jelly beans in his hands in most of the pictures, as well as in his mouth...yah, nice, I know! Then I thought it would be funny to have a picture of him with his "pink bunny" and he
thought it would be cute to be "sleeping" while I took the picture. What can I say...gotta love it, which I really do love it!!! At least he looks cute in his new little church outfit!



3 comments:
Seth hates me for taking pictures of him, he will literally yell "No more pictures!!" Guess I need to listen better huh! Bridger is so cute, what a cute outfit!!
Bridger looks so cute sleeping on the floor! I love his easter outfit. I agree that pictures and two and three year olds do not mix!
How fun! I love how he is still holding on to the pink bunny. Gotta love it.
Thanks for letting me know your blog link! You blog is so cute!
Post a Comment