Bridger and I dyed Easter eggs today...Josh had to work and it just wasn't working for any other time for him to do it with us, which was totally sad! Anyway, Bridger loved it! He watched me intently as I got everything ready and was so excited for us to start. When I told him we were ready, he clapped his hands and said, "Yea!!". I let him use the crayon on every egg, so some of them were a bit speckly looking, but he loved it. It was so funny watching him put the eggs in the colors. He would try to use the spoon but the eggs always ended up crashing to the bottom of the cup...I think half of them have little cracks in them! After the eggs were dry, I let Bridger put some stickers on them. During this time, he noticed that they made a cool sound when he hit them together, so we have even more eggs with little cracks in them! All in all, it went well and he did a great job! It's so fun seeing how excited he gets to do all of this!
7 years ago



3 comments:
Just had to catch up on the last couple of posts :) Bridger is SO cute and is ALWAYS smiling :) What a fun boy! How old is he now?
Too much fun! You are such a good mom. I love you and I look forward to seeing pics of what is happening in your life.
Hey, that park looks way fun. Bridger is so cute and it looks like you have so much fun with him. You are such a good mom. Hey I think Annie has the same placemat. Fun.
Post a Comment