Bridger is a little easily grossed out (I don't know where he gets it from...LOL). These are some of his faces after something grosses him out...oh my! He is so funny!!
Yes, I know exactly where he gets it from. I have known where it comes from for 27 years!!!! He is too much like Sarah. That's ok, I think he is stupendous.
Sarah! How are you? I'm so glad you found me and left a little comment! I love hearing from friends that I haven't seen forever. Your blog is SO cute. I love those faces that Bridger is making, he is so cute!
Our family is in a bit of a transition stage right now. Micheal joined the Army and left for Basic Training at Fort Benning, GA on Jan. 10. He graduates May 2, and then we will be moving wherever the Army stations us. We should be finding out this week where that will be! We miss Daddy so much and can't wait to be together again.
I'm adding your adorable blog to my contact list, if that is ok? It's great to see how your sweet family is doing!
So, there's people still a live in Utah, HA!!, HA!!. Yes, 4 of us are a live in Wisconsin, the rest NJ, CO and ID. We'll all be in Utah in May for Buck's wedding in the Manti, Temple. But just a quick trip.
It looks like life has been good to you or/and you've done well with your life. Goodlooking family and it's great that you're a stay at home mom. More of them and less kids on the streets.
Josh and I have been married for 8 years. We have an adorable, inquisitive,logical, fun 7 year old, Bridger. Kenna is 3 and is a sweet and sassy little firecracker...and has her whole family wrapped around her little finger! We are just busy loving life with two beautiful children!
5 comments:
Yes, I know exactly where he gets it from. I have known where it comes from for 27 years!!!! He is too much like Sarah. That's ok, I think he is stupendous.
HAHA..just like his mommy! What was grossing him out in the pictures?
I'm seriously laughing out loud! Those are the funniest, cutest faces ever!
Sarah! How are you? I'm so glad you found me and left a little comment! I love hearing from friends that I haven't seen forever. Your blog is SO cute. I love those faces that Bridger is making, he is so cute!
Our family is in a bit of a transition stage right now. Micheal joined the Army and left for Basic Training at Fort Benning, GA on Jan. 10. He graduates May 2, and then we will be moving wherever the Army stations us. We should be finding out this week where that will be! We miss Daddy so much and can't wait to be together again.
I'm adding your adorable blog to my contact list, if that is ok? It's great to see how your sweet family is doing!
So, there's people still a live in Utah, HA!!, HA!!. Yes, 4 of us are a live in Wisconsin, the rest NJ, CO and ID. We'll all be in Utah in May for Buck's wedding in the Manti, Temple. But just a quick trip.
It looks like life has been good to you or/and you've done well with your life. Goodlooking family and it's great that you're a stay at home mom. More of them and less kids on the streets.
Post a Comment