And here is his big boy bed...in his bright green room, which I love!!!
We decided last week to get Bridger into a "Big Boy Bed". He's been asking for a bed and a pillow for a while, so we thought it best to go for it when he is asking for it. Anyway, he's done a great job adjusting to it. The first night or two he cried a little, but it didn't last longer than a minute or two. Now he totally loves it. He doesn't get out in the middle of the night, so we are so lucky about that one! However, he does sometimes get out in the morning, but just to get his cars! He'll wake up, see his cars...get up and bring them into his bed and then just sit there and play with them until we go and get him. This morning I heard him talking, and he said, "Oh cars, go get them." So then I hear him getting out of bed and he stopped and said to his stuffed bunny, "Bunny, stay here." He then went and got all of his cars, went back to bed and said, "Bunny, I'm here." He's so funny...I love all the new things he is always saying!



1 comments:
Oh i love his room. I love the green color. Does this mean there is another little one coming soon?! HAHA just kidding! We put annie in a big girl bed a while ago but she kept getting out in the middle of the night so she's back in her crib. Oh well, someday. I kinda like that she can't get out.
Post a Comment