Friday, March 21, 2008

The coolest park...

There's way more than what you can see in this pic...


My friend Jen and I took our boys to this really cool playground. It was all wood, and looked like a castle. It had so many things for the kids to do and it was huge. Bridger loved it! We took a picnic, but he could hardly eat anything, because he just kept staring at the playground. Finally, I let him go play and he was all over the place. Jen and I kept following him around everywhere. He probably could have stayed there all day because there was so much to do...we will definitely be going there again!

1 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE this park. I was introduced to it about 2 summers ago. Just be sure to dress your kids in bright colors - they are easier to keep track of that way! :)