Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun...

Bridger and I went up to Kaysville on Saturday to enjoy some Easter activities with Josh's family. Josh had to work over the weekend...again! Hopefully next year he will actually have it off! Anyway, we started the day with a very intense Easter Egg hunt...it was fun, but people are a little crazy...do you really need to fill the entire basket when some kids only got a couple of eggs...but that's fine! Bridger was excited about his eggs and on the way out they were handing out little stuffed animals...Bridger got a pink bunny, yes pink and Josh just loves it! Anyway, you can tell in the picture that Bridger was having fun!

Here is Bridger after he found the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid around the house for him to find when he got up. He loved it, and was looking everywhere for eggs. He also had to find his Easter basket, which was hidden so that was fun!

Here's his Easter loot...he got a kite, sidewalk chalk, an outside ball (not pictured), a church outfit and some of his favorite treats. When I asked him a week or two ago what he wanted for Easter, he said a puppy, suckers...red, yellow and green ones, and chocolate. He got the suckers and chocolate...sorry, no puppy! Oh, notice the non-giraffe basket...this Easter basket was Josh's mom's basket when she was growing up, then it was Josh's basket, and now it's Bridger's....so that's kind of cool!
And here he is with his "red and yellow and green sucker". Today he said "Easter bunny not bring puppy. I want a puppy." So, maybe he needs a puppy one day...we'll have to see about that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun :) Bridger has the cutest smile, I love it :)

Sandy said...

I love the poses with the bunny! He looks so cute in his Easter clothes. I bet he had a lot of fun hunting for the eggs even if he only got a few.