Friday, March 7, 2008

Paintbrush or toothbrush...

Today I let Bridger try watercolor paints. He loved it! He didn't know what painting was, but he soon caught on! He kept calling the paintbrush a toothbrush, and sometimes he would notice that he messed up and say, "oops, paintbrush." He didn't want to stop painting, but it was finally getting too messy! He was getting little splatters of paint everywhere, including his face. Anyway, it was a fun experience for him...he really loved it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Sarah :) What a cute boy you have....and cute name too!! Thanks for finding my blog and commenting, thanks for sharing your family :) I'll look forward to checking it out :)

Love, Jen :)

The Over Family said...

Hey Sarah! I saw your comment on my blog and then I found yours. It's crazy that everyone seems to have a blog these days! :) I'm glad that you are doing well! Your little Bridger is so cute!! I can't believe that he is already two! Crazy! Anyway, I'll be reading... :)

Maureen said...

You are a nice Mom to let Bridger paint with the real stuff!!! Sheena bought the girls the color wonder finger paints!!! She was smart when she bought those! :) I love Bridger's Bed. Where did you get it? I am kind off looking for beds for the girls? I really like his. I always love looking at your blog!

Marianne said...

Hi Sarah. Thanks for finding us and saying hi. How old is your little boy - he is so cute. Amber's e-mail is tgiven@hotmail.com. See ya!